THE REPUBLICAN PARTY
- OUR CONSTITUTION provides us with the fundamental principals of limited government, separation of powers, individual liberties, and the rule of law.
- OUR FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES are the backbone of our society and the promoters of the American Dream.
- OUR GOVERNMENT should be small, limited, efficient, and play the primary role of protecting the freedoms, liberty, and rights of its citizens.
- OUR ECONOMY flourishes only through the protection and preservation of capitalism, free enterprise, and giving everyone the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- OUR NATION can and must be protected by a well funded military, strong immigration laws, and a secure border.
- OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM should allow all young people to succeed and grow in their talents and must not be limited by an address, zip code, or economic status.
- OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM should allow for personal healthcare decision making, be patient focused, and ensure the dignity of life at all stages.
- THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the last best hope of mankind on Earth to live in a nation under God and guided by the principals of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.